Gage-Martin Interiors takes the privacy of our clients very seriously. We value our clients and respect your privacy. We collect information about you in an effort to communicate with you about our products and services. Neither your name nor anything about you is sold or shared with any other non-affiliated company or agency.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Gage-Martin Interiors collects information relating to you and your use of our websites in order to provide services and features that are easy to use and responsive to your needs. Gage-Martin Interiors collects personal information in the following ways:
• From you when you register an account and communicate with us. We collect information from you when you register an account with us, request information, send us email, send us postal mail, or speak with us on the telephone.
• From Third Party Sources. We may collect information from our Service Providers who help us to provide services, or from other third-party Service Providers.
• From social media. When you interact with us over social media, we may collect information about you. If you post information or otherwise interact with us through social media websites, social media platform plug-ins, or other applications we use, we may collect or receive information that you provide or that is automatically collected by the social media platform. Information that you post on social media platforms may become public, depending on your account settings. Information collected by social media platforms when you interact with their services is governed by the social media platforms’ respective privacy policies. For more information about how you can customize your privacy settings and how third-party social media websites handle your personal information, please refer to their privacy policies. We have a presence on Facebook and Instagram.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information you provide to us
When you provide personal information to us, we use it for the purposes for which it was provided to us as stated at the point of collection or as obvious from the context of collection. For example, if you send us an email requesting information, we will use your personal information to respond to your request. We may collect the following information:
• Email Address
• Payment Information
• Telephone Number
• Communication Preference
• Comments, questions, or other information provided in online forms.
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
The following is a description of how we use the personal information we have collected about you. Automatically-collected information and other personal information may be combined with other information that we collect directly from you or that we receive from other sources and is used for the purposes described below.
• To provide services to you.
• To provide services requested by you. When purchasing Gage-Martin Interiors products, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, shipping/billing address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, etc.
• To provide our website and its functionalities to you.
• To respond to your requests. If you contact us with a question or a request, we will use your information to respond to your request. For example, if you contact us via email with a question, we will use the information in that email and the email address you used to contact us to respond to you.
• To conduct data analytics to support our website and business. Typically, these analyses are done using aggregated or otherwise de-identified data. We use information, including automatically-collected information, to manage and improve our website and our business. For example, we use such information to:
• Manage our business needs, such as monitoring, analyzing, and improving the services and the website’s performance and functionality.
• Manage risk and protect the website.We use data to better protect our services, our website, and you by helping to detect and prevent fraud and abuse of the website and our services.
• To conduct due diligence prior to engaging in a business relationship.
• To meet our contractual obligations with you when we engage in a business relationship with you.
• To operate and improve our business.
• To maintain our records.
• For legal, contractual and safety purposes. We will use your information as necessary to enforce the terms of our website; to comply with all applicable laws and regulations; to defend or protect us, our users, you, or third parties from harm or in legal proceedings; to protect our rights; to protect our security and the security of our users, employees, and property; to respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; to address legal and regulatory compliance; to verify your identity or communications from you; to comply with contracts and other agreements to which we are a party; and to notify you of changes to our terms, policies, or practices.
• To conduct internal monitoring and training.
• For other purposes for which you provide your consent. We will use your information for other purposes which are disclosed to you at the time your information is collected, or for purposes which can be inferred from or are obvious given the circumstances of collection.